Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Cutie Pie.

My main Valentine was tied up at the office Monday night with a deadline ... so Miss Olive and I spent a low-key evening at home being each other's non-romantic Valentines. 

We ate dinner, indulged in a few songs off of the "1, 2, 3s" album/video from They Might Be Giants, read some of the cute Valentine's Day cards we received and took a walk/car ride up and down our street with Olive's little, red Radio Flyer car.

It was relaxing.  Right up my alley.  (My cold is still hanging on with both hands!  Supremely annoying.)

I am loving time with Olive.  It is fun to laugh and dance and walk by her side.  To watch her see the world and to wonder in some of the new things she finds.  She is a cutie pie and was a great Valentine!

No comments:

Post a Comment