Thursday, March 3, 2011

Bracelets.

One of Olive's favorite Christmas gifts was a $1 set of plastic bracelets from Walmart.

There are many things about them that I do not like.  But I knew she would love them, and she does.

At lunch the other day, my salad came with two rings of purple onion.

Olive kept pointing to my salad plate.  (She is not a big salad eater - largely a teeth issue at this point.) 

I couldn't figure it out.

I gave her croutons and cheese;  I even tried lettuce dipped in ranch.  (She sucked off the ranch, but kept pointing.)

So, I handed her an onion disk. 

Immediately, she inserted her hand and showed off the new bauble on her arm for the whole table to see.

Hi-lar-i-ous.

She played with both rings long after they broke.  They just went from bangle to cuff. 

I am still chuckling.

No comments:

Post a Comment