Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Just a Swingin'.

Amidst all the busy-ness of this past week, we enjoyed a visit from Kyle's parents.  I cannot say that I was as ready for houseguests as I would have liked, but it was great to spend some time with them.  (And, they didn't complain about my lack of preparedness.)

Heck.  They even helped blow up balloons for the birthday party extravaganza.

I was a little concerned that the bulk of their trip would be spent in party-prep mode.  But, we were very productive Friday night and decided that a trip to the park on Saturday morning was needed.

Kyle, Russ, Rae and Olive headed to Hermann Park to check our the "sprayground" there (meh, passable) and then to enjoy some swing time.  Olive enjoyed herself, and we think Grandma and Grandpa may have too.

No comments:

Post a Comment