Monday, August 15, 2011

Movies.

When is an appropriate age to take a child to his or her first movie?

At two (just), I don't see Olive sitting through movies very well.  She's good for almost a whole episode of Sesame Street, but much more than that and she wanders off to do something else.  A movie seems like a big commitment with a child who likes to MOVE.

But, a friend recently took her child to see Winnie the Pooh and commented that it was a cute, SHORT movie and was perfect for her little one.

Kyle and I love movies, and we are excited to introduce the Little Miss to this experience.  Popcorn and all.  On the other hand, I don't want to rush it ... because paying for a movie (and popcorn, etc.) and leaving before the end just doesn't float my boat.

Random thoughts rambling through my brain.

No comments:

Post a Comment